Correct me if I'm wrong, but since we had the final reply last night, the RR decision went to the judge today.
Looks like we didn't get a ruling though... darn. Maybe tomorrow we'll get one!
Just a little FYI. Not only does the judge have to make his decision on RRR, he also has to write up an explicit and documented rationale as to how and why he came up with the number, fully supported by documenting case law as well. My best guess is 3 weeks. But of course, that's just a WAG. I do not, however, expect a ruling soon.